Pastel leftovers



This is the first of a whole new set of drawings.

For the past month or so, I've been a little too consumed by some other projects, and I wasn't drawing everyday. I notice a difference in myself, and I miss drawing terribly. It's weird, but I'm glad I've figured this out about myself.
Anyway, drawing everyday things, much like what Danny Gregory has to say, is what I'm trying to do, but also to make sure I remember more of my everyday, and make it less of a blur. Also, I hope for it to be a constant source of inspiration, and a chance to draw closer to God, as in a meditative and prayer journal.

This was the leftover "pastel" (brazilian version of empanada) I made with my sister the other day. They we quite yummy!

Black brush pen on moleskine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, these look good--just like the ones we made!! I feel like eating one right now again!!