a revelation...

I think I figured out something I like doing/drawing, that might make a good series.
It's a city scene.
Not like the previous bridge, but like what I worked on for our church's next sermon series.
See left.
I actually made 2 dawings.
One which is more abstracted, from imagination.














5x7" colored pencils and pen on sketchbook paper

One that was based off a real place, using a picture for reference, but using quite a bit of "artistic license".














6.75 x9" colored pencil and pen on paper


What do you think?
Would you want it up in your wall?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amor -
These are great. I especially like the second one. I think lots of people would want something like that hanging on the wall.

Do you plan on making a bigger version. It would be awesome to have a 3 foot tall drawing like that. It's very colorful, yet not cartoony. I love it.