i got a scanner!!!!

...and to prove it, here's the first drawing I did on a moleskine. Back in February of this year. I can't believe it's been 10 months since I've been drawing regularly.

This is a departure from an old picture of Fabio. I just used colored pencil and brush pen. It's special because it was the beginning to a new life for me!

My new scanner, after only 4 scans, has totally blown me away!
It's a CanonScan 8600F. I can scan slides and negatives. Soon all my baby pictures will be viewable again! :)

Oh, also, I finally have my photoblog up and running. Check it out here and leave me comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amor

I like having that blue hair. Maybe I should go for it and make your artwork a reality. All of these blogs have me bouncing all over the internet! :)

Keep up the great artwork. I look forward to getting your art studio functional and organized during the next few months.