30 faces in november is over

Another November is over, and unfortunately, I did not reach my goal, I'm far from 30 faces. I got a few requests I was not able to accommodate. But I have to more on.
This is the last face I finished in November. It's my dad.
I like the drawing on it's own, but I'm not happy with the likeness to my dad. This drawing had so many interruptions, and was done over the course of several days, and I think that is why.
At the end of it all, I got 11 faces done. That's a pretty far cry. I did have some unexpected things happen this month, like the chicken pox, so that accounts for some of my delay.
December holds an entirely different endeavor, and I'll write more about it on the next post.
Thanks for everyone who's been commenting.
For Enoch, Michelle and Raquel, who made faces requests... I haven't forgotten you, and I'm planning on attaching your pieces in January. I need a breather from faces, for right now. Thanks for understanding, and keep on coming by!

No comments: