30 faces no. 9


This is yesterday's image. Which I did do yesterday, but by the time I was done with it, I was too tired to post it.
This morning was a hurried frenzy, and this is the first time I've been back home and ble to post it.
This is a bit of a departure from the photo, in that I think it looks more like what this little girl will look like in 10 years. I think the "smile lines" ages her.
I approached it from a cartoon/comic book sorta style, simple black lines with my pitt brush pen on my moleskine sketchbook.

3 comments:

kpjara said...

I really like this effect.

Na said...

this is so good. realy like the way u did it.

owenswain said...

In super duper love I say, draw and post {as you can} and forget the guilts or explaining them. :)

Lovely and lively this one. Good on you. Play and thrive!