30 faces no.10

Yesterday I did want to draw or paint or something, but I was out all day, and then I was with the kids and then I had the rare opportunity of watching a dvd with my love, so I took it. by the time the movie was over, I was definetely was too tired to do anything.
There was full intention of doing something first thing in the morning, but saturdays tend to be very long days, while my husband is at work and the boys drive me a little nuts. Today was no different. I finally got them to do some play-doh, while I worked on this collage. It's different, but was somewhat therapeutic to my tired mommy brain.
Hopefully I will be able to make more art tonight, in order to stay caught up.

4 comments:

Na said...

this is awesome man. my fav. so far!! well, the one of your man is pretty nice too.

kpjara said...

I love this one too! Really powerful. It looks as though it should be a poster.

owenswain said...

Yes, yes, yes. This {30faces project} is not the guilts or keeping up with or impressing...it's about process and creativity. Enjoy and thrive!

Erin said...

Love the nose ring! :)