30 faces no.7



Here's my 7th day drawing, and posted before the end of the day, for a change. I drew this during the day, with the peanut gallery family giving their comments as I drew.
This is my sister. My son insisted that it did not look like her 'til the end. My husband decided to give it his own try, by drawing the same picture with his left hand. My son even drew his aunt, in order to show dad he could do a better job. All in all, it turned out to be an artsy day for the family.
This is done with a variety of gray pitt brush pen, on moleskine sketchbook.

2 comments:

owenswain said...

OK, on my day off I am going to search for a pitt brush pen. Can you believe, I have never heard of such a thing. Nice work on the light and see through in the glasses.

Hey, and isn't this just the best!? "My son even drew his aunt, in order to show dad he could do a better job."

Oh, yeah. This is what it's all about. Better get that boy a blog. ;-)

kpjara said...

I love the shading in this picture.