Every Day In May - Four

Another image inspired by one of my photos from Indonesia, this was from a visit to a village which had been "rebuilt" after the tsunami, a little ways from the city of Aceh.
The people were pleasant and happy to talk to us.
The clothes hanging on a line were nice to see. Something you don't see very much of in New York City.

This was worked on and to be posted on Saturday, but I did not have access to my computer or scanner, so thus the late entry.

Done on a 4x6 watercolor pad, and a brush pen for emphasis.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

You'll have to teach me a little about watercolor. I'm not very comfortable with it, as yet.

Sr. Fab said...

With all this talk of being more green, I think they should allow clothes to be hanged outside to save energy like the good old days. I have memories of clothelines with pulleys in high-rise tenement buildings in Brooklyn when visiting my cousins as a kid.