Every Day In May - Ten

It felt good to do this one, because at least I didn't skip a day.
Inspired by an entry by another art blogger Nina Johansson this is an experimental piece.
The theme, nor the subject are particularly beautiful or life changing.
It was more about trying a technique, which I certainly didn't master, but had fun with, It's about trying out some textures and some tools for the sake of getting better at what I do.
I think this whole project is good for me, for this very reason. It helps me to think of ideas of things to try, even if the result isn't going to be a masterpiece, it will help me for future peices that might be! :)

sepia ink with croquil on 4x6" watercolor paper

1 comment:

José Louro said...

Hi, glass girl. Thanks for your comment. Lets keep seen each outher.