sketchcrawl #14

On saturday, my everyday in may activity consisted of sketching throughout my day, in order to participate in the 14th Sketchcrawl, to help raise money for Emergency (an organization that provides life support for war victims).
Juggling between laundry, parents' duties, helping with the cooking at my parents' house; finding time for sketching was a bit tough, but I managed to squeeze some time in. I think I raised slightly over $100 and I'll be sending that in soon. (Those of you reading this, who sponsored me and haven't given me money, I'll be collecting this sunday!)

So I sketched around the house, and the boys and I went to Barnes & Noble and sat at their Starbucks cafe and sketched people there. It was really fun to capture people before they moved. I also managed to do some pen sketches in my new watercolor moleskine, and put color in later.
All in all, a very fun day, and it just reminds me of how much I love to do this, and how I should be doing more of it!

You can see the rest of my sketches here.

1 comment:

andrea joseph's sketchblog said...

The melon drawing is gorgeous.